I'm Relocating and I'm Not Sure What To Do With My House
Moving and need to do something with your house fast? Here are your options.
- Sell your house
- Sell your house to a realtor
- Sell your house independently
- Sell your house to a house-buying company
- Rent out your house
- Sell Your House Fast in San Antonio to Danny Buys Houses
- Sell Your House to a Cash House Buying Company
🗂 Table of Contents
So, you found yourself relocating and aren’t sure what to do with your current house? It’s an unnecessary stress of many, especially military families in San Antonio as well as other areas nearby.
But don’t worry - we have a solution. We are giving you options on what you can do if you’re relocating and presenting pros and cons for all your choices. Don’t worry - relocating has never been easier!
Sell your house
If relocating, you always have the option to sell your current house in San Antonio. But did you know that there is more than just one way of selling? We’ve researched three most common ways of selling your property after relocating!
Sell your house to a realtor
Selling your house to a realtor is an excellent option for those who don’t want to or don’t have the experience in house-selling. You get to choose how much you wish to be involved in the process, however, there are some pros and cons you have to consider if you wish to sell your house after relocating. Pros:
- Perfect option for those who are not interested in doing anything with the property
- Could take months before the deal is closed.
- Realtors are not cheap - be prepared to pay thousands of dollars in commissions.
- You might have to make house repairs and gather all necessary paperwork which could delay the selling process.
Sell your house independently
Selling your house independently will give you a chance to get more experience of the real estate market. This is a perfect choice for those confident in their selling skills.
- Hands-on approach and a networking experience.
- YOU decide the selling price.
- You might need to know a bit more about your local real estate marketing.
- Selling independently will bring you more profit than selling to a realtor.
- Save on commission costs!
Sell your house to a house-buying company
Another option is to sell your house to a house-buying company. This gives you the best of both worlds! You won’t have to worry about any repairs, you save on commission costs and you can receive a quote in just 24 hours. DannyBuysHouses gives you a cash offer within one day and you can close it whenever you want. Your house can be sold in a week!
If you need to sell your San Antonio area house fast and would like to get a no-obligation cash offer, call us now.
Whether you decide to sell your house to us or not, we would like to help answer questions you might have about the process.
Rent out your house
If you don’t feel like selling your home is the best option at the moment, renting out your house is an ideal alternative. This might mean you will need to have a hands-on approach as you will become the landlord. Renting out a house would suit best those who are still staying in the area after relocation. However, there are options you can take such as hiring an extra property manager.
- You will receive a steady amount of money every single month.
- Landlords benefit from many tax advantages as well as mortgage interest deductions.
- It’s a fantastic way to earn some management skills.
- You will need to stay on top of all house repairs to keep your tenants happy.
- Due to common tenant disputes, you might need to require a lawyer.
- Property manager fees in case you are relocating further away.
Tips for renting out a house:
- Make sure you inspect the entire property and renovate what is necessary. Here is a great rental inspection checklist.
- Pick the right tenants! You are able to run all necessary checks possible to ensure your future tenant is able to pay his or her rent.
- Get familiar with the landlord-tenant laws.
- Prepare a ‘renting’ fund - make sure you are always able to afford any necessary repairs.
- Hire a cleaning service before and after the tenants move out of the house.
Have you made your decision? Ready to sell your house?
We can help! We buy houses, pay cash and don't mind repairs! Don't wait! For the fastest service you can also call us.
Sell your house today and start planning the rest of your relocation tomorrow!
Testimonial: “Danny was great in helping me close this chapter of my life. He was fast and efficient and closing was done in less than a week. I would highly recommend his service to anyone.” - Mary Morris, San Antonio, TX
Sell Your House Fast in San Antonio to Danny Buys Houses
Why not sell your home to Danny Buys Houses? When selling a San Antonio home, Danny can give you a fast closing. All you need to do is fill out the form to get the process started. Danny is in the San Antonio area so he can make you a cash offer within 24 hours. In just a few days, you’ll be free of your house and able to move on with your life. You’ll have quick cash and can immediately begin prioritizing your financial goals. We buy houses fast in San Antonio. Testimonials: Click here to read testimonials from some of our customers
Sell Your House to a Cash House Buying Company
Another option is to sell your house to a house-buying company. This gives you the best of both worlds! You won’t have to worry about any repairs, you save on commission costs and you can receive a quote in just 24 hours.
Danny Buys Houses gives you a cash offer within one day and you can close it whenever you want. Your house can be sold in a week! If you need to sell your San Antonio area house fast and would like to get a no-obligation cash offer, call us now. Whether you decide to sell your house to us or not, we would like to help answer questions you might have about the process.
If you are relocating, you may want to save money on the move. Be sure to check out our article: Moving Cheap: 6 Money Savers!